EcoLit Books is a volunteer-run enterprise (for now). And we are grateful for authors and publishers who advertise on EcoLit Books, as this goes right back into the website hosting expense that keep the lights on.
Here are a few authors who have supported us:
- Sally Cole-Misch, author of The Best Part of Us
- Cherie Magnus, author of Lincoln and Rachmaninoff Walk Into a Bar: a climate change novella
- Dana Rodney, author of The Last Polar Bear
And a few publishers:
- HarperCollins Publishers, publisher of Of Time and Turtles by Sy Montgomery
- Middle Creek Publishing, publisher of Wonder About The
by Matthew Cooperman
If you would like an advertising rate card, use the form below:
Founded in 2012, EcoLit Books is an online community passionate about books with environmental and animal themes. The website attracts a diverse mix of writers, readers, and professors from environmental humanities programs around the world.