Latest posts by John Yunker (see all)
- Upcoming deadlines for environmental writing (nonfiction/fiction/poetry) - September 20, 2017
- Submission window is now open for the 4th annual Siskiyou Prize for New Environmental Literature - September 7, 2017
- Cold Mountain Review: Special Issue on Extinction - August 24, 2017
Here is an evolving list of programs and schools devoted to environmental studies, animal studies, or environmental humanities.
- Animal Studies at Michigan State University (East Lansing, MI)
- Environmental Humanities Initiative at UC Santa Barbara (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Harvard University Center for the Environment (Cambridge, MA)
- KTH Environmental Humanities Laboratory (Stockholm, Sweden)
- NYT Center for the Humanities (New York, NY)
- Princeton Environmental Institute (Princeton, NJ)
- Rachel Carson Center for Environment and Society (Munich, Germany)
- Stanford Environmental Humanities Project (Palo Alto, CA)
- Stony Brook University Sustainability Studies Program (Stony Brook, NY)
- UC Davis Interdisciplinary Animal Studies Research Group (Davis, CA)
If I’ve missed anything (and I’m quite sure I have), please let me know.