The Olivetti Studio 44 (1965)
Camillo Olivetti founded his namesake company in 1908 in Ivrea, Italy, to manufacture typewriters.
Over the years, the company expanded into a wide range of office machines. Olivetti became known as the Apple of its day, praised for its strong sense of design and usability; a number of products are included in the Museum of Modern Art permanent collection.
The Studio 44 is included in the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art as well as other collections. Designed by Marcello Nizzoli, the typewriter is both strikingly beautiful and functional. This model was built in 1965 in Barcelona, Spain.
Cards are 4×6 inches in size, printed on 14-pt card stock with a high-gloss exterior and a blank, uncoated interior.